Thursday, December 2, 2010

Better Days

As I've said, I've been in a bad mood the past few days but I'm going to change that. I've mentioned before that I'm a total Gleek (Glee + geek haha) so after watching the new episode today and the amazing cover of Dog Days are Over, I'm putting the past behind me and moving on. It's not even worth fretting over something that is out of your control. I'm a true believer that everything happens for a reason so you just have to learn from it and move on. Life is too amazing to be grumpy so I'm just going to pump up the music and have my own little party (not literally, just something I say).

Tomorrow is supposed to be gorgeous and I'm spending the whole weekend with my friends. There is nothing to worry about for a few days so I'm going to have a great time and get ready for finals week. Plus Christmas is in 23 days! I won a Chipotle giftcard today from holiday trivia so I'm officially starting my holiday now!

So if you haven't already noticed, I'm very random and find the oddest things funny. My friend showed me this website today and we literally laughed out loud at work today for 45 minutes. If you need a good laugh or simply a study/work break, look at this site and prepare to laugh your ass off!
   Dear blank, please blank

Lungs by Florence + The Machine. This is the whole album and I already mentioned one song a few posts ago but the whole album is simply amazeballs and you have to check it out! Also, it's been confirmed that DAFT PUNK IS PLAYING AT COACHELLA THIS YEAR. As you can see, my use of all caps means I'm REALLY DAMN EXCITED!

Nick

1 comment: