Saturday, December 11, 2010

Coolness

If I get a tattoo, it'll be in the same spot
So yesterday I got an email that said this website was putting my blog on their list of Top LGBT Blogs. I thought that was pretty cool. Check it out here Best LGBT Blogs. There are a lot of other great blogs on there so I highly recommend reading some of them.

Anyways, I just got back from the movie The Tempest. It was pretty good but it took me 30 minutes to get adjusted to the Shakespearean language haha Well I need to get ready for the night. Christmas parties and jägerbombs are calling my name!

Nick

4 comments:

  1. One of my friends was also featured on that list and as I was scrolling through your blog caught my eye. Hello from a fellow Trojan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian: Always nice to know other Trojans read this!

    ReplyDelete