Saturday, December 25, 2010

Fröhliche Weihnachten!

I wanted to be a little more creative than everyone else so I thought that a German "merry christmas" would be nice! Well I hope that everyone had a most joyous day! And to all my non-Christmas peeps, happy random Saturday to you!

My favorite gift today? A snuggie! Woo! I've wanted one for a while and Santa brought me one haha besides that just the usual clothes and money. I'm going to make my video post in my snuggie so you all can see the amazingness.

Nick

4 comments:

  1. Snuggies are the best, Merry xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a 'Slanket' last year and it's the most amazing thing. Enjoy the snuggie. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Hope you had a Merry Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also got a snuggie and now I regret making fun of all the people in my life that new the truth about snuggies before I did.

    ReplyDelete