Monday, December 6, 2010

Study Week

I've spent all day studying so watching the Patriots-Jets game is a nice break. Plus the Pats are by far the best team in the NFL (any my favorite haha) so watching them dominate is always welcome! I just ordered pizza for the game and study time afterwards. I figure I deserve something delicious while I study for countless hours. We are studying female melodrama in my film class this semester so all of my reading is...kinda boring haha Not that I don't like the occasional chick flick, I just don't love reading about it.

I met with one of my best friends yesterday and we had a good dinner. We had been a bit of a fight lately so it was nice to just talk. I really believe that sitting down and talking can really help resolve any issue.

Alright, I need to get back to the Patriots game then study more but have a good monday!

A City in Florida by Deadmau5. Track of a new album. Perfect study music

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment