Monday, December 20, 2010

Snow

Mountains from my house

I know I was supposed to do a video blog this weekend but I got really busy. I promise, though, that it's going to come this week! It's snowing right now, not a ton but still coming down. Home has been pretty chill. I saw Tron and it was A-FREAKING-MAZING!! I highly suggest everyone see it. Especially in 3D and IMAX. I still need to see Black Swan but that will come next week.

Today, I drove about 200 miles going to different elementary schools for my step-dad's company. It was a lot of driving but not that bad. I like driving as long as I have music. This was a quick post but I have to run and get my hair cut then it's off to a friends house.

Lookout Weekend (Mondo Remix) by Pulsedriver
  I heard this song at the bar last week. Pretty good when having fun!

Nick

1 comment: