Sunday, December 12, 2010

Procrastination

I really should change my major to Procrastination. I would have a 4.0! I was supposed to write an essay today but I slept in til noon, drove around and ate with my roommate for a solid 1.5 hours and watched football all day.  Now I'm sitting here watching How I Met Your Mother and still haven't started yet haha Good thing it's only 1000 words and not due until Tuesday. Nothing terribly interesting happened this weekend. Most of my friends are still studying for finals so it was pretty chill this week. I've officially run out of food so I've been eating out way too much. Good thing I'll have all of break to get back into shape! I weigh 175 lbs now and I'd like to be up to 184 when school starts again in a month. I figure with holiday food and working out, it's totally possible ha Staying inside and working out will be much better than going outside in the snow and 30 degree weather! It was 85 degrees today so the change will be quite drastic.

The new TRON: Legacy soundtrack by Daft Punk just came out. Obviously this is my music choice for today!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Nick,

    I have a PHD in Procrastination, I'm practicing it right now, haha. Would not recommend you to continue with non-progress though, no rewards in the end at all :D
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous: Thanks for the recommendation! I'm trying to work on not being so bad with it haha

    ReplyDelete