Thursday, December 16, 2010

Home!

Well I'm finally back in Salt Lake. It's absurdly cold and snowy but I'm so glad to be home! My dogs are so fun and my brothers are growing so fast. It's crazy. Being away for months at a time makes me realize time really does fly by. I've had some good questions so I'll make a video this weekend. Send anymore that you want answered.

I'm going to see Tron: Legacy tomorrow and Black Swan soon. I'm really excited to watch movies, read and workout. And sleep of course! I'll have to put up some pictures of the mountains while I'm here. They are really beautiful. I also need to go snowboarding. I only live 15 minutes from the resorts so I have no excuse to not go!

Elf
Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
A Charlie Brown Christmas

These are my top 4 Christmas movies. I love them and I'll watch them a few times this week!

Nick

Also, random fact of the day: I just watched an Old Navy commercial for scarfs and it had hot shirtless guys dancing. Strange but the dudes were hot! haha

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break and treasure the time at home with your family during the holidays! Your top 4 Christmas movies looks pretty much like my favorites. Do you watch the 24 hour marathon of A Christmas Story? I wrap my gifts while I watch it...that's my own little "tradition".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby: I do watch the 24 hour marathon! It's one of my favorite things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being voted one of the best LGBT blogs by Guide to Online Schools! :-)

    ReplyDelete