Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WTF?

First of all, I hate saying WTF but it's perfect for this situation. What is wrong with people these days?When someone says they like you and they aren't going to see anybody else and then proceeds to hang out with their ex (who he said he can't stand anymore) and other guys, do they not understand it's freaking confusing and rude? I could care less if they were friends but they aren't. I'm all for freedom but if you can't trust someone, is it worth keeping it going? I'm done with classes, only 2 finals, so I'm going to drink with my roommate tonight haha My bad luck has continued since Sunday so it's kinda annoying. Plus Third Eye Blind is playing at my school on Thursday but I can't go! Sorry for the downer.

Today is a movie selection: The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment