Monday, November 29, 2010

Bad luck

I'm pretty sure I had the worse luck in the world yesterday, not even kidding. I overslept for church (I go when I'm back home for my mom), couldn't get my homework done because I forgot a camera cord, kinda ruined my shoes in the snow, almost got in a car wreck because my sister is a horrible driver in the snow, my plane was delayed for hours and my car ride home got a flat tire on the freeway. See, horrible luck. But today was much better so all is well!

Thanksgiving was pretty nice. Lots of food, sleep and movies. I pretty much just stayed at home everyday and slept, ate, watched countless hours of football and played with my dogs and brothers. I went to the Utah/BYU football game and literally froze my ass off but Utah won so it was worth it! Now it's the last week of school before finals so I just have to make it through this week and I'll be free. I can't wait for break and school to be over. I want to relax and not worry about anything. 

I know the "It gets better" thing was a little while ago, but my school just put out their own version and I found it pretty well done. Check it out here. 

Latest Heartbreak by 22-20s

Nick

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is some horrible luck! So sorry, Nick. I'm glad to hear that things improved. Good Luck on the end of your semester...here's to a strong finish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...sounds like someone had a bad day to say the least

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby - Thanks. Yeah yesterday wasn't exactly fun but you can't dwell on the past. Gotta move on

    ReplyDelete