Monday, November 1, 2010

Total dork

This sums up WeHo Halloween
Yeah I'm totally forgot to take a picture of my halloween costume this weekend haha The hat was quite a success though! Even though I HATE being touched by random people, I got hit on a bunch which was flattering haha Last night I went to the West Hollywood Carnival Parade and oh boy, it was freaking insane. I've never seen so many people and the costumes were absolutely...sexy! The hottest costumes by far were the boy scouts. Now I'm not one to stare but these guys were freaking amazing haha My friend and I just walked up and down the street, the bars were beyond crowded, and people watched. It was an overall good night.

For everyone out there that lives in a very conservative area, I'd highly recommend getting out to LA sometime. Even though the city has its flaws, it's still nice to be able to be yourself without the constant worry of being judged or eve hurt. There is something for everyone to do so even if you're not the party type, I promise you will have fun. It really makes me appreciate who I am because everyone is pretty supportive.

Alright I really need to get some homework done and study somewhat. Here is my song suggestion:

Whip My Hair by Willow Smith...no I'm just kidding haha the real one is Roman's Revenge by Eminem and Nicki Minaj. She is just fierce and he's weirdly hot.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment