Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloweenie

I just had to make that my title haha I'm so excited that halloween is finally here! This weekend is going to be utterly insane and fun. Saturday is our homecoming game and we are playing Oregon. They are #1 in the nation and I really hope we kick their asses. Then later that night I'm going to HARD Haunted. It's pretty much the dopest thing ever (well dopest thing that night haha) On Sunday, a big group of my friends and I are going to West Hollywood (gayest city in the world haha) for the halloween carnival. Now it's not really a carnival, it's more of a HUGE street party where they shut down the streets and 500,000 people party all night. It shall be quite a good time!

No I'm not dressing up as a cop, I definitely couldn't pull that off, but I'm going as a panda!!! I'll make sure to take a picture and post it on Sunday. I went to a SF Giants baseball game a few weeks ago and got a panda hat so I'll wear that with a black and white shirt. My friend wore my hat to a party and got laid so hopefully I can have somewhat of the same luck haha

Anyways, I think I fractured my leg so I have to pull out of my half-marathon next week. I'm really pissed because I've been training since the beginning of summer. I'll probably just start lifting again since I can't put any pressure on my leg for a while.

Instead of a song choice, everyone should watch Rocky Horror Picture Show. They are attempting to do the largest Time Warp dance in WeHo on Sunday and I had to watch the movie again because it's pretty much awesome. Plus they did it on Glee yesterday and I loooooove that show.

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Haha thats cute you are going as a panda. I am doing 'Bruno'. Halloween is always so much fun for me! Its my second favorite holiday after Christmas. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Christmas too! and I'm such a dork and forgot to take a pic but I'll put on my costume again and take a pic this time!

    ReplyDelete