Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back

Sorry it's been a week since my last post. My computer screen broke on Monday and I went home to Utah on Wednesday so I haven't been able to even be on the internet all week (thank goodness for iPhones haha) but yeah. Today kinda sucked. I woke up and my Dad's car windown was smashed and my bag was stolen with my passport and social security card in it. (I really liked that bag!) Then my flight got delayed 3 hours and I had to get angry at the Apple guy to fix my computer like he said he would. But now I'm back in LA and ready to have a good week.

Nothing thrilling happened at home besides my Mom's wedding but I was reminded the whole trip how closed minded people are. It kinda made me sad.

OK I'm off to bed now. I'm going to do a better post tomorrow so stay tuned!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment