Thursday, October 7, 2010

Done

I'm finally done for the week! No more test, class or papers. I'm leaving for San Francisco tomorrow and can't wait! OK well besides this update, I figured I would do a random "get to know me" post, so here it goes...

1. I hate being drunk. I like drinking, I just hate that feeling after you've drank too much and you get the spins. No good. Buzzed is so much better.

2. I am addicted to sour candy. Any kind, anywhere, any time. Love it all and it's definitely bad for my teeth but it's beyond delicious.

3. I'm not a big fan of random hook ups. They're so empty. Knowing the guy is at least 458 times better. Maybe even better than that.

4. Fall is my favorite season. Hands down.

5. I like clean cut guys. Kissing scruff isn't my favorite, although it can be a major turn on with some guys.

6. My favorite thing about a guy: his smile. Take care of your teeth yo!

7. I'm a cheese connoisseur.

8. Margaritas are fantastic!

9. I'm addicted to my phone.

10. I like to cuddle.

Nick

2 comments:

  1. I am from Brazil and I like your blog so much. I don't remember if you already post about this: coming out for your mom. I like to read about it, and about your change from utah to La (most about your life, past and present).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous-Thanks for reading! Sure I'd love to write a post about the change and coming out. I'll do it soon

    ReplyDelete