Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Birthdays and such

OK so I'm not doing this to glean praise (not the right word but whatever) but today is my 21st birthday. I'm definitely drinking tonight with friends, $3 margaritas!, and all that other stuff but I realized that I need to make a few changes with myself. Nothing big, just some adjustments so that I can get what I really want out of life.

First, I need to be less shy. I've mentioned it many times before but I'm really freaking shy when it comes to talking to new guys that I think are cute. I usually avoid them so much that they end up thinking I'm really rude, which isn't the case (at least I hope not) So starting today, I'm going to be more confident and go after what I want. Again not to gloat, but I think I'm a pretty good  looking dude that has some good stuff to offer. I just need to put myself out there and get some reactions. I'm a big believer that rejection helps you grow so when I do get shot down, it'll just make me a better person.

Second, I really, really need to not procrastinate so much! I've actually gotten much better this year but I'd still like to get my stuff done at least 2 days before it's due. It's too stressful to worry about getting things done so I'd rather get them done early and enjoy the extra time.

These are pretty much the two things I want to work on for right now. Like I said, it's not much but it's something I can handle and will make an immediate impact on life.

Well I'm off to take a nap then it's margarita time with some friends!

All I Do Is Win by DJ Khaled

This was our theme song for the weekend in San Francisco. We play it at our football games and it's pretty awesome when everybody throws their hands up at the same time. I usually don't like this kind of music but it was an amazing weekend that I want to remember for a long time!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment