Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Oktober

It's finally freaking October and thus my favorite month of the year. All the news this past week about the gay teen suicides made me really think just how sad our country is. Plus that Michigan attorney general that is stalking the University of Michigan's student gov. president, it's just stupid.

Anyways, this week kinda sucked. Lots of crap but it's the weekend now so it'll be fun. It's parents weekend at school so there are thousands of parents on campus, which is just weird, but it makes me want my mom to visit. I didn't ask her to come down cause her wedding is in two weeks and that's just too much to handle. But ya party tonight and football game tomorrow, tailgating all day of course! I really need to study for a test and write a paper this weekend so maybe I'll get up early tomorrow and go to the library.

Chemistry of a Car Crash by Shiny Toy Guns

Love this song, enjoy the weekend!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment