Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hot, Hot, Hot


Seriously why is it 103 degrees in the fall?!!! Besides the fact that I've had a two day migraine, I've only left my apartment building twice, food and working out. Thank goodness for AC haha but too bad I have to work tomorrow and walk around outside in a button up and tie. Ah crap it's going to be hot. But yeah this weekend was fun. Fratty party at my friends apartment on friday night. Of course this guy I think is way hot and have had a crush on for a year was there but I was too chicken to talk to him, story of my life! My friend offered to "accidently" push me into him so I would be forced to talk to him but I told her hell no! In hind sight, maybe I should have let her to jump start a conversation. Plus he was standing right behind me when I was talking to my friend and we weren't exactly being quite so I'm almost positive he heard us talking haha Besides that, not much. Like I said I've had a massive headache for two days so I was literally in bed all day yesterday. Today I went through mentor training, I'm doing this gay mentor program on campus, so that was interesting. I've never heard of someone being polyamorous (being in love and in relationships with multiple people at once) so I definitely learned some new things. Anyways, I finished my homework early so I might watch a movie and fall asleep early.

Crossfire by Brandon Flowers
Symphonies by Dan Black ft. Kid Cudi

Brandon Flowers is the lead singer for The Killers but I really like his new song, plus he's dang sexy! Symphonies is an odd song, well the music video is, but insanely catchy. Whoop for having it stuck in my head all day! (that was sarcasm if you didn't catch it, very annoying to have the same verse on repeat all day)

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment