Thursday, September 2, 2010

Football is back

So today is the first day of college football and my school is playing later tonight. I absolutely love football. What's more exciting than that big play that gets 90,000 fans jumping and screaming in the stadium?! Nothing, that's the answer haha I usually don't find football players that attractive BUT one of our quarterbacks is in one of my classes and hot damn is he hot! Speaking of hot guys, I don't know about you guys but I have such a random "ideal guy" haha Physically I like dark hair (I have blonde hair so I want someone different ha,) in shape but not necessarily buff but more of a swimmers build and a cute smile! For the personality, it really just depends. I love nerds/dorks because I'm one! As long as he's not a butt hole, makes me laugh and has goals, I'll most likely like everything else about a guy.

Since the new Frat Beats is up and running, that's my song choice for the day! They have lists of music that are pretty accurate of what I like. Perfect for pre-gaming and parties, I promise!

Nick

P.S. Beat the Rainbows!

2 comments:

  1. The FratsBrats link you posted is AWESOME. They really do have some good music. Where did you find that at?

    Oh and..I'm stoked footballs back too! I might be bi, but I love football; AND all the hot guys that come along with it! (Let's not forget the cheerleaders too!! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen - I found it on facebook ha and I'm gay and i LOVE football

    ReplyDelete