Sunday, September 5, 2010

Changes



Tomorrow is the first day of my half-marathon training schedule. My race is on November 7th so I have to get my butt into gear if I want to do well! I've always been fit and workout but I haven't been on an actual training schedule since high school so I'm kinda excited.

In other news, I colored my hair on Friday so now it's dark brown haha Quite the change going from blonde to dark brown, but I really like it and, not to brag, but have gotten nothing but compliments! I just got bored with my blonde locks, plus my newly darkened hair really makes my blue eyes stand out haha I think I'm going to cut my hair this week also so maybe I'll put up a picture after everything is done.

Anyways, I'm off to my friends place because she's making dinner and I'm definitely not one to say no to free, delicious food!

Love and Affection by Neon Trees

It's on my Pandora right now and I like it thus my recommendation! haha

Nick

2 comments:

  1. How'd your half-marathon go? and congrats on even running it!

    I dyed my hair from blonde to dark brown earlier this year. Fun, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian: I couldn't do my race because I injured my IT band. It's still healing so I haven't run in almost 3 months!

    ReplyDelete