Thursday, September 9, 2010

Awkward Dances


Woo it's the weekend! OK well not technically but I'm all done with classes for the week! Last night was a Welcome Back "dance" that the LGBT center put on at campus so a friend (we'll call him Curls) and I went to it just to check it out. We didn't really see any of our friends there when we first got there but we decided to stay and laugh at the freshman haha (yes I know that wasn't nice, but it was fun!) Eventually some of our friends showed up. One of our friends walked to us and started talking. Our friend is also friends with the hottest guy in our grade so I really wanted him to introduce us! ha But anyways, I caught hot guy looking in our direction a few times but he never came over. I kinda wondered why but then I realized that it looked like Curls and I were going out! Crap, when I don't want a date it looks like I have one. Just my luck haha Anyways I had to leave early to finish some homework so nothing happened with hot guy but I'm determined to make it happen soon!

So yeah this week has been pretty uneventful beside that. I'm going to a concert tomorrow night and a football game on Saturday (I bought a new school sweater just for it ha). It shall be exciting.

I really like this playlist so I guess here are like 18 music selections for this post ha


Nick

1 comment:

  1. i like the rodrigo y gabriella on your playlist! and just so you know i read your blog on the regular, yeah thats whats up!

    ReplyDelete