Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stop the Violence

My new crush haha

No the title of the post isn't about stopping the violence, but it should be stopped, it's about Glee! Loved it this week. I'm glad they started with a bang. Anyways, I think I aced my test I had on tuesday so that was nice. Besides that, nothing has been going on this week. My friends and I are trying to plan our trip to San Francisco in 2 weeks for the Stanford football game and our group is now at 19 people. 19 PEOPLE!! That's a lot of freaking people to plan with. Needless to say it's been stressful but the trip is going to be so amazing it'll all be worth it! That whole week is going to be crazy. I'm going to San Francisco Oct. 8-10, my birthday is that week, I'm flying home to Utah on the 14th and my mom is getting married on the 15th. Lots of fun and lots of traveling. It should be interesting!

Now I usually don't listen to Lady Gaga (unless we're drinking haha) but everybody should watch this clip. The asian girl is crazy good and I just love Sue at the end!

Glee - Telephone

OK I'm off to a meeting. I'll try to write again this weekend.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment