Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hot Guys in Class



Ok so I was sitting in my cinema class today and I realized how many hot guys there were in it haha The class has like 300 people in it and at least 60 are super hot. Too bad we watch a movie in the dark half the time so I can't see them! But in all seriousness, there are some fine ass dudes at my school. If you could see my facebook pictures, you'd definitely see what I mean! Ok that just sounded creepy but who cares ha

We No Speak Americano by Yolanda Be Cool

This song is just plain catchy and fun. It just makes me want to dance!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Haha that's awesome but you'll probably spend more time staring at them than you will taking notes...it's only natural.

    PS: I really like your blog. I always get a laugh when I read your posts. Such as "This song is just plain catchy and fun. It just makes me want to dance!" lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen - The class is totally easy, I'd rather look at the guys haha and thanks! I pretty much tell my life how it is, I guess it's pretty random and funny haha

    ReplyDelete