Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hump Day!

Well my post title is much more exciting than my actual post! ha But yeah school is going well. I love my photography class! We took pics today and edited them together in photoshop, it was pretty dang cool. Right now I'm only taking 12 units, which isn't a lot, and I'm kinda loving it haha but I'm going to try to take one more class. My mom wouldn't be too happy she's paying $41,000 to have me only take 3 classes haha!

So tonight I went to the LA Philharmonic and Jason Mraz concert. It was freaking fantastic! I really wish I had a date (insert lonely face here) but I had a really great time with a few friends. Next time I'm totally bringing wine and picnic food.

Right now I think I'm going to go on a hiatus from liking guys. I just found out the guy I kinda liked is seeing someone, but he kept flirting with me for the past few weeks. I think it's pretty rude to flirt with someone else while going out with someone. It's really weird to because when we had lunch two weeks ago, he brought the guy he's seeing but ignored him the whole time and flirted hardcore with me...while his guy was there. Strange.

But enough of my rant! Instead of a music suggestion tonight, I'm gonna suggest a movie...

Singin' in the Rain

We watched it in my class yesterday and it was my first time seeing it. It was amazing! Now I don't really like musicals, but I loved this one. Let me know of any other ones I should watch!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. It IS rude to flirt with someone when you're already involved with someone. It sends mixed messages and I'm sure it doesn't make the other person feel very loved.

    WHY would he flirt with you when he already has a boyfriend though? Does he think you're cuter/would make a better boyfriend?

    Does he know you're gay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen - I have no clue why he's trying to talk to me. Yeah he knows I'm gay, we've hooked up before. Thanks for backing me up on the whole being rude thing

    ReplyDelete