Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eating


OK so I should start of by saying that I LOVE to eat! That might even be an understatement. Food is soooo amazing! But I digress, so this week we started training and we get 3 meals a day at our campus cafeteria. I'm not gonna lie, I hate to do dishes (I'm pretty sure everyone hates dishes) so I am so excited to be eating and not doing dishes for 3 weeks! Eating at this place, EVK, brings back so many memories of freshman year. Getting dinner with my floormates, hangover breakfasts and running down to the soda machines to get chasers for a night of drinking! haha It was always a place to people watch (one of my favorite activities!) and we always had great conversations there. It's kinda weird to be back there because I'm freaking old now! haha But it's still awesome. What do you guys remember about your college cafeterias? I'm curious to know!

Anyways, my music choice for the day is...

Lucky by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat

I'm going to a concert in a few weeks with the LA Philharmonic and Jason Mraz and I'm SUPER stoked so I'll be on a Jason Mraz binge until then haha

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment