Saturday, August 28, 2010

Shopping

Holy crap I just spend a lot of money today! haha Well I was out of groceries and needed new clothes so I'm totally justified in my spending haha I actually don't like spending money but I haven't bought new clothes since March so it was much needed. I really needed to get some shoes but of course I bought everything but shoes ha

Anyways, although I said I was not going to like guys for awhile, I had coffee with this guy yesterday and I had a good time! We are getting dinner tomorrow so that'll be fun. We seem to have similar personalities so that's good. I usually go for guys with different personalities than me but since that hasn't really worked, it's time to change it up! I'll report on the dinner on Monday. Hopefully tomorrow I'll do a beginning of the year "preview" post about what I want to happen this year.

Islands by the XX

This band is pretty dank. Give it a listen. Geez I just realized I have 6107 songs on my iTunes. There is no way I listen to everything haha

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment