Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Party?


Ok so I was bad at posting this weekend haha but I'm doing it now and that's what counts, right? Anyways, today is move-in day at school and it's freaking crazy busy. I checked in a few hundred people all day (outside in 90 degrees and humid!) and now I should start getting ready for the night. We have two days called "Pre-Rush" at our school and it's essentially a gigantic party on our fraternity row where every house is open and no freshman are allowed! It's pretty much a huge street party with lots of booze, loud music and hella hot guys haha

The guy I like is in a frat so my friends and I are going to stop by there and say hi. Hopefully he's there and I'll get to see him! Anyways, not much has been going on in the past few days. Lots of tequila and margaritas and friends haha School starts on Monday so we have to get all of our partying out this weekend so I can be a good student!

I know I've been slacking major on the music! So here are some pump up songs for going out, USC style...

DJ Got Us Fallin In Love Again by Usher
Dynamite by Taio Cruz
Alejandro (Afrojack Remix) by Lady Gaga
Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix) by Kid Cudi
Warp 1.9 by The Bloody Beetroots
Love the Way You Lie by Eminem
I Like It (Cahill Club Mix) by Enrique Iglesias

Our school is a more techno heavy than most places, but it just makes dancing more fun! Hopefully I'll have some good stories tomorrow haha

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment