Monday, August 2, 2010

Going For It

So I FINALLY asked out the guy I've been wanting to ask out all summer. I guess it took me so long because I don't do failure. I'm not saying that to be cocky, I just know what I want and get it because I do what I need to get it. BUT in the dating world, it's not that easy. You are not in control of the situation, you have another person involved and that makes things 1000x harder but the risks are what makes the outcome that much better, well better if positive! haha We exchanged numbers and I really want to text him, but I'm not really sure what to say. Is a normal "Hey how's is going" ok or is something else better?

Anyways, I woke up at 12:30pm today (which I never do! I'm usually up at 8 exactly everyday) and now I'm doing some pre-training homework. It's a gorgeous day outside so I think I'm going to head outside and work out there!

For the music today, I'm really excited for the new Tron Legacy movie and Daft Punk is scoring the entire movie so I've been on a Daft Punk kick all day. Listen to anything by them. They are energetic and fun! What a perfect way to start the week...

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment