Saturday, October 16, 2010

Naps

The title says it all: naps. I love naps and I love cuddling even more. We had a football game today and it was incredibly boring so I left at halftime. After a delicious lunch at Chipotle, it was nap time. It was simply fantastic! Seriously, I dare anyone to find something better than curling up with a guy and sleeping for an hour or two.

Anyways, I'm doing the AIDS Walk tomorrow so that'll be pretty cool. I'm doing a photo project where I take pictures of people and crop out their heads because I want to show their personalities through their clothing/body language, not their faces. I think it'll be pretty cool but hopefully people won't think I'm a weirdo at the walk tomorrow! haha

I've got a post suggestion about my coming out story so I'm going to write that soon but I'd love some more suggestions. I write about such random things but I'd really like to hear what you guys would like to read! Also, keep asking questions on my Formspring. I enjoy reading and answering your questions.

The Crane Wife 3 by The Decemberists

This song reminds me of driving along the coast. I love doing that. Enjoy

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment