Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wet Butt

That was pretty much my theme for yesterday. It has been raining this weekend and yesterday when I was working and after work my butt managed to get soaked every time I went outside. I texted my friend about it and he just laughed and thought it was hot. I can tell you now, it wasn't haha It was rather uncomfortable but when I got home I changed into sweats and was all good.

I went to the library today which is always a blast! *overflowing with sarcasm* Tonight I'm going to a few art gallery openings, grabbing dinner with friends and going to a concert. I've never been to a gallery opening but I have to go for class so I'm dragging my friends along haha It'll be such a hipster night. I just can't wait to people watch all night. So many prime opportunities for people to be weird. Alright time for a shower and heading out.

Nick

P.S. What is up with Justin Bieber winning the MVP of the NBA All-Star celebrity game???

1 comment: