Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My own room

I am finally getting my own room next semester and HOLY SHIT am I excited haha Seriously, I haven't had my own room since living at home and I'm beyond ready. It's a little pricey but sosososo worth it. I have the master bedroom so there will be plenty of room for all my crap. I'm bringing my big nice bed from home so two guys can comfortably fit on my bed! It was rainy and cold today so that was kinda lame. Plus I have had a stomach ache all day and those three things together means I've been lazy today which is sometimes nice just to take a day off.

I want to recommend checking out a new blog Group Therapy. Stefan is another college guy and has some good posts so go check him out.

OK so today is when I make up for all my lack of music posts with a whole bunch of stuff. Get ready for some seriously dankalicious music...Also, I love music suggestions myself so send them along!


Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment