Friday, February 25, 2011

Simple pleasures

The past couple of nights have been very relaxed and simply perfect. On Wednesday, my roommate and I watched the first Lord of the Rings. I really do love that series and it was a great way to relax with no homework. Last night was pretty much the same. I learned how to salsa dance (well the basics haha) and it was so much fun. It's such an intimate dance. Then after that I just watched TV all night and hung out with my friend I haven't seen in awhile. I'm a total dork but I love the show Greek. I thought they had cancelled it but learned that new episodes had started back in January so I caught up on all recent episodes this week haha And of course I watched 30 Rock this morning and sent my friend a quote from it.

I gotta run and get ready for work but I'll try and do another post later today.

Nick

1 comment: