Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dun, dun, dun...Valentine's Day

The dreaded day that is Valentine's is quickly approaching us and let's be serious, I don't want a date. So many people (gay and straight) get hung up on finding a date for V-day but why? I'm all for and really do enjoy celebrating love but if you don't have someone then don't go all crazy trying to find a date for one day. There is a V-day party this weekend where a lot of single gays will be and I kinda want to go not to hook up but to watch and see how desperate people are to find dates or make out haha Sounds rude, I know, but I just think desperation is a turn-off. 

On another note, I'm in the midst of finalizing housing for next year and it's such a bitch! I try not to swear on here but it really is. I'm an RA this year but it sucks so much that I'm just going to live with friends next year. Seriously, being an RA is one of the worst decisions I've made in my entire life. I've met some cool friends on our staff but besides that it's been really stressful and not worth the money. 

I haven't really gotten any sleep this week so I'm pretty excited to get to sleep early tonight and sleep in tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be in a better mood tomorrow so that I can have a good weekend! Oh and how cheesy was Glee on Tuesday? It's usually cheesy but this week was beyond crazy haha but the episode on Sunday was awesome! On a side note, I'm really going to miss Jerry Sloan as the Utah Jazz coach. He's pretty much amazeballs.

Modern Man by Arcade Fire
This song selection comes from my roommate. Enjoy

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment