Friday, January 28, 2011

Weirdos

I have decided that I attract weirdos, well at least for the most part. I mean, yeah, they are pretty good looking but still, weirdos haha I don't really know what happened but I'm totally not in the mood to be dating anybody right now. I like going on dates and hanging out but I'm just not in the right place to be with anyone at this time. I'm super busy but I really enjoy being busy. It pushes me and makes me really focus, which I really need because I lose focus extremely fast. Maybe that's why I generally can't be with a guy for very long, I lose focus (and probably interest?) too quickly to develop anything meaningful. I'll ponder over it for a while and see what I come up with.

Besides that, this week has been pretty bland. The usual work and school has been tiring but I still want to go out and have some fun with my friends tonight. I'll just have to drink some caffeine to stay awake haha I fell asleep in my 4 person class this week...whoops! The super-hot quarterback guy just stared at me as I kept nodding my head and fell asleep haha I really should do some homework before I go out tonight so I'm off to that...

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment