Tuesday, January 25, 2011

(_____) at First Sight

We all know the saying "love at first sight" but I wonder, is it really love? Or is it that instant crush, that lust for a person because lets be serious, nobody falls in love with someone from just looking at them. However perfect a person may look, we all know there are some serious crazies out there. I'm not really talking about anything in my life but I was just pondering the idea today at work. While researching South Florida, DC and LA and their gay scenes, pictures of cute couples kept popping up on the various websites. It got me thinking, are these sites/groups/clubs/organizations advertising friendship, love or lust? Of course they don't say most of the times but it's still interesting to think about.

Anyways, this week is been pretty crazy. I started my new internship today, which was pretty cool, and I've had a big painting assignment due. I'm not a painter at all so it was particularly frustrating to paint perfect lines but I got through it and it looks pretty good. I'm just excited for the weekend already and it's only Tuesday haha I hope to get back to posting on a regular basis not that my schedule has finally been hammered out so hopefully once a day or two.

Beach Baby by Bon Iver

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment