Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Music Festivals


So the Coachella lineup officially came out today. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda bummed by it. After last years I was expecting something fantastically amazing. This years will be pretty rockin but, in my opinion, just not the same caliber as last years. For all of you who don't know what Coachella is, it's a huge 3-day music festival near Palm Springs, CA in April that features the biggest musical acts in the world. No showers, lots of alcohol/drugs and wonderful music. Now I'm not the biggest proponent of drugs but if you've ever been to an event like this, you'd know just how "wonderful" the whole thing can be haha People are just so chill and relaxed. Good time to get some sun, listen to tunes and meet new people.

Anyways, I'm probably not going this year. Unless someone wants to give me about $500 :) haha It really would be fun just to go but it's really expensive and I don't feel like saving my money haha Facebook is going crazy right now with all the status updates about the festival so it's pretty funny to read them all.

My friends and I are also trying to plan a 4-5 day spring break cruise leaving from Los Angeles and I have absolutely no idea how to look for these things so if anyone has any tips or suggestions, I'm totally open for them!

Crystalised by The xx

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment