Saturday, January 15, 2011

Typical Day

So it's finally the weekend! I couldn't be more excited to just relax. This week was pretty hectic with school, work and friends. I got into the German class I wanted so hopefully it will be great. I also had an interview for an internship yesterday so hopefully I'll hear back soon from them! I figured I would give a rundown of a typical Monday for me:
   8am: wake up, shower, breakfast
   9-12pm: Design Fundamentals
   12-2pm: lunch
   2-3:20pm: German
   3:30-5pm: Writing class
   5-7pm: dinner
   7-8:30pm: RA staff meeting
   8:30-10pm: homework
   11pm: bedtime

Monday is probably the busiest day for me. I like being busy though, it helps me stay on task and get my shit done. I hope everyone is having a wonderful long MLK weekend because I sure know I am! I don't have school until Tuesday at 6:45pm haha long weekend FTW!! Well I'm off to go outside and shop and get lunch. It's currently 84 degrees here so it's FANTASTIC and I must simply go outside.

Nick

2 comments:

  1. That is a crazy Monday man! What kind of design are you into, or is it a survey of a bunch of different types? We don't start class till Wednesday, so I've been relaxing like crazy. Enjoy your MLK holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. As busy as college can be, your post makes me miss it. Learning languages was my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete