Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Day

Today is such a great, no amazing, day! My classes were easy, the same really hot quarterback (he was in my class last semester) is in my german class, I got my internship I wanted and my mom is coming right now with my car!

Last week I interviewed with GLAAD (gay, lesbian alliance against defamation) to be their Regional Events intern and I got called today and was offered the position. It's my first official internship so I'm pretty excited. The office is nice and has beautiful views of Hollywood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Essentially the pretty parts of LA haha

My family drove down today for a few days in Disneyland and my mom is driving my car up here to drop off tonight. Needless to say, I'm damn ready to have a car haha I'm going to disneyland on friday so that'll be really fun. I'll be sure to post some pictures of the day. My roommate and I scrubbed down our apartment today so my mom won't thing I'm a slob. In reality our place is pretty clean for two college guys but my mom owns a cleaning business so she's a neat freak. But alas I have to finish up some dishes before she gets here so I'm off.

How Six Songs Collide by Norwegian Recycling

Nick

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the internship! Everyone I've ever met from GLAAD is stellar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... its a great organization. Jarret is doing great work w/ GLAAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian: Thanks! Everyone I met seemed really cool so I hope it's awesome!

    BosGuy: Thanks! It seems like a good org and great place to work

    ReplyDelete