Thursday, July 8, 2010

San Francisco

It's finally the weekend! Ok well I only worked 3 days this week haha but I'm going to Berkeley and San Francisco this weekend with my friends and I'm super excited! We are making it a road trip and leaving tomorrow morning. It's only a 6 hour drive so it won't be bad. I really wish that my friends and I were 21 so we could go out but oh well just a few more months til my birthday haha

This will be a short post, I still need to pack haha, but I'll make sure to do a good update next week when I get back. I've also been meaning to say that if any of you want to ask me anything just shoot me an email at trojanblogger@gmail.com. I'd love to talk with some of you! Also I just got a twitter but I am still confused by it so just email me and I can give you the link haha

Animal (Punks Jump Up Remix) by Miike Snow

This song is fun and yeah fun haha

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Excited to read more of what you have to say. I just started my own as well at the end of May. Check it out. Gay professional, normal and goodlooking guy living in NW Florida.

    http://acrosticcowboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acrostic Cowboy - Thanks man! I checked your blog and it's pretty cool. I'll have to read it more often

    ReplyDelete