Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good 'ol California

So this weekend is the 4th of July and it kinda sucks that I'm not going to be at home for the holiday. I've never been away for the 4th so it'll be weird to not BBQ and swim with all my cousins in the day and go see fireworks with my friends at night. But all is not lost, I'm going hiking and to the beach in Malibu this weekend and maybe to Newport Beach for the 4th with a friend.

This week has been pretty blah haha EDC was so amazing this past weekend! There were 185,000 people at this two-day music festival at our school's football stadium. Like seriously, almost 200,000 freaking people dancing and having the best time of their lives! Look at these videos of my favorite DJs. I know techno/dance music is still a West Coast thing but still check out how freaking huge this event was: MSTRKRFTSwedish House Mafia and Benny Benassi. Keep in mind that the main stage was probably 100 ft. high and for a reference to see how big the stadium is...stadium.

This past weekend was one of the best of my life! My friends and I went crazy and danced for 24 hours. Next weekend I'm going up to San Francisco with my friends to visit another friend from school. We are road tripping it up the coast and I'm so excited! Too bad I won't be 21 to visit the bars haha

It's Gonna Be Me - 'N Sync

This popped up in my iTunes and I forgot how awesome these guys were haha Turn this on this weekend and I guarantee everybody will start breaking out and singing it ha!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment