Monday, July 26, 2010

Magazines


Oh boy do I love reading magazines. I mean besides the pictures, I really do like reading what a few publications have to say. GQ and Details are probably my two favorite. They have fantastic ads (yes I know it's nerdy to notice how well done the ads are haha), compelling articles and damn hot models! ha But for reals, I can spend all day reading a magazine cover to cover. I would love to work for one of these magazines one day, hopefully an internship next summer! 

I really need a haircut, so when I was reading today, I found one that I like. The cover of GQ May 2010, Jake Gyllenhaal, was the lucky winner haha I always find it so much more helpful to bring a picture of the haircut you want to the barber. That way it's much harder to mess up. I have an interview for an internship in TV production tomorrow so I want to look good! haha

OK well short post today but I need to do laundry now. 

Regulate by Warren G ft. Nate Dogg

Some good ol' gangsta rap for your Monday. I'm not the biggest fan of rap anymore but I still love these classics!

Have a good week.

Nick 

2 comments:

  1. but i don't want the people at the hair cuttery to think i have grand delusions that i will ever look as good as a celebrity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dccised - The barber will just think you have good taste! Try it sometime I bet they will appreciate it too

    ReplyDelete