Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Running



I love running. It clears my head and makes me feel so...happy! haha Did you know that men are more likely to express their emotions while exercising? I see this fact as a perfect date. Why not play a match of tennis and get a quick lunch or a pick-up game of basketball and a picnic! You get your daily workout in while spending time with the guy you like. Best of both worlds really.

I've recently decided that I'm going to ask my friend on a date when we all get back to school. I'm still undecided on what to do though so I'll ask all of you, out in cyber world, what you think: should we 1) go to the John Mayer concert or 2) go to the beach and surf and picnic?

Anyways, I'm off to go running. Enjoy your Wednesday!

Nick

4 comments:

  1. Surf and picnic any day!!!! Too many screaming adolescent girls at the concert... Either way, enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote beach and surf, but I'm a poor student so that factors into my decision haha. more time to chat and stuff at the beach where concert would just be cool to go to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beach and surf is doing fun activities together and deepening a relationship. Concert is counterproductive to communication!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Yeah I know of this cool bakery that we could get lunch at then go to the beach or park or something like that. Now all I need to do is ask him out haha!

    ReplyDelete