Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bay Area Adventures

So this last weekend was my first trip to San Francisco and Berkeley and it was awesome! Some friends and I took an adventure to visit our friend staying in Berkeley. I had never been to Berk before but it didn't disappoint. The city is my kind of city. It's a college town that actually caters to young people and the general feel of the place is real chill and fun. Now I've never really been a big fan of Los Angeles, but going up to the Bay really made me realize how much I don't like LA haha

SF is simply amazing. The city has it's own flow and life. It really has everything I'd want in a place to live. The city, suburbs, parks, beauty, culture and the ability to escape over the bridge to nature. I've never fell in love with a single place faster. I am definitely going to try to live there after graduation.

Overall the weekend was awesome. Spain won the World Cup and I discovered a new favorite city.

Here are some pics I snapped, check them out. And yes it's just a few of them. After spending 2 hours uploading 350 pictures on facebook I am never putting that many pictures online again haha

San Francisco Dreaming by Global Deejays

We blasted this song as we were driving across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was so freaking cold brrr...

Nick










No comments:

Post a Comment