Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Soccer

So the World Cup starts this weekend and I'm pretty stoked for it! My mom, friend and I are going to a Real Salt Lake game tonight (pro soccer). It's a really nice day outside and tonight will be a blast. In anticipation for a month of soccer and hot soccer players haha I have a few songs that you should listen to as well as my 3 favorite soccer players haha. Enjoy!

Dat New New (VIKING Remix) by Kid Cudi

I really like all of Cudi's stuff and this song has some pretty funky beats. It's not his best lyrical song but it's still good. Whenever I listen to his stuff I'm instantly reminded of freshman year, driving to In-N-Out Burger at midnight and blasting music at dorm parties haha This is an upbeat song that is fun to drink to and watch some soccer.

Piano Man by Ghostland Observatory

Most people haven't heard of these guys but I really like them. They are always on my running playlists and give me a good boost when I get tired. The lyrics are really good and the electronic beats help make it flow well. Sad Sad City is also a legit song, check it out!

3 favorite soccer players:
Wayne Rooney

He is legit. Plus this picture is just so bad ass.







Clemens Fritz

Don't follow him that much but look at that smile haha








Cristiano Ronaldo


Duh! He's one of the best players in the world and freaking gorgeous









Random post, I know, but there's not really anything going on right now, that'll all change this weekend though haha Enjoy the World Cup cause I sure know I will!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment