Saturday, June 12, 2010

LA

So it's Saturday night and it's real chill. Some friends and I are just hanging out in my room listening to music and making fun of our apartment mates cat haha Today was really fun. Some friends and I went to the beach and played football and layer out. The perfect summer day.

Yesterday night there was a party at a frat house that was hella random. Random creepers showed up so we left because we didn't want to be creeped on haha I'm glad I left early though cause I didn't want to see this guy I hooked up with haha but yeah overall this weekend has been a blast. Here is an oldie but goodie:

Yellow by Coldplay

Classic Coldplay song that I happen to be listening to right now. Gotta love it

Have a good Sunday!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. how come you didnt' want to see the guy you hooked up with? maybe you would have gotten another round with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous - It was a complicated ordeal a few months ago and I'm trying to live my summer drama free!. Plus he's really awkward haha

    ReplyDelete