Friday, June 18, 2010

Lakers

OK so the LA Lakers just won the championship last night and this place is freaking insane. Last night fans "celebrated" by lighting cars on fire, walking on the freeway, smashing windows and shooting guns. Yeah I know, LA is really weird. Now I am in no way a Laker fan, my friends call me a hater, but their championship parade is on Monday and they are basically shutting down the entire area around our campus because 2 million people are supposed to watch it! It's going to be pretty cool just to see that kind of event like 20 feet from where I work.

This week was pretty same-old, same-old. On Wednesday a bus full of people went from school to this bar on the beach and just drank and hung out. It was funny cause a baseball team of older guys was there celebrating their season and they were singing the Star Spangled Banner at the top of their lungs haha the bar also had these drinks called Shark Attacks. It's a big tub full of 151, tequila and rum with flavorings. Needless to say, wow it'll kick your ass if you don't share it with 5 friends haha

Tomorrow I'm spending the day out on the town. Probably gonna go surfing in the morning and then spend all day going around the LA, Hollywood, West Hollywood, etc. and eating and taking pictures. I know, what a rough day haha

Because Electric Daisy Carnival is one week away, here are a few songs from DJs I'm looking for to seeing!!!

Ghosts-N-Stuff by Deadmau5
Fire Power by Wolfgang Gartner
I Remember by Deadmau5 and Kaskade
Going Wrong by Armin van Buuren
Whatcha Say by Jason Derulo (Afrojack Remix)

Oh my goodness there are just too many songs to write down! EDC is pretty much the biggest electronic music event in the US. Even people who don't like techno music go to it because it's just a huge party and carnival for 2 days in our massive football stadium!

OK dinner time,

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment