Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last Day in Utah

Tonight will be a quick post. Today was my last day at home in Salt Lake City for a good couple of months. It was filled with haircuts and a trip to Costco with my two little brothers. Not very exciting but I'm flying back to LA tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited! Three of my best friends are coming down to school this weekend so it'll be fun seeing them and partying it up haha

On a side note, I really hate the NCAA. They totally suck for what they did to USC football. Yes the "trojan" part of the blog is the USC Trojans haha that's where I go to school. Anyways I have to get up early and pack. Give this band a listen, they're pretty darn good.

Horchata by Vampire Weekend.

Funny song that is very, very catchy. I dare you to listen to it without singing it later.

Nick

5 comments:

  1. have a good weekend dude, that song is definitely catchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. Have a good weekend yourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice choice in music over the posts bro...been pumping neon trees - animal also for the past few weeks haha...like the 'sad sad city - ghost observatory' song.

    cool blog also. Remind me of myself except i live on the other side of the world and love soccer haha...loving this world cup!

    might be sticking round here and for some more songs =)

    peaaaace

    ReplyDelete
  4. James - Hope you stick around and enjoy the blog and music

    ReplyDelete