Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Post!

So I have been thinking of starting a blog for a few months and finally decided that today was the day to start one. I guess that I should tell a little about myself to get things started. I'm 20 years old and going into my junior year of college in LA (take a guess at what school...) I'm not really sure what I am going to school for, I mean I have a major/minor, but I'm still deciding on what I should do after college. I would love to make documentaries for the United Nations but I've always had an interest in PR or publications, GQ is my favorite! Music and movies are huge to me. At the moment I'm on a big alternative/techno kick and am digging comedy/horror movies but I love almost everything.

The whole being gay thing is very interesting for me. I've told my best friends but nobody else really knows. I'm not exactly in the closet, I just don't go around letting people know I like dudes haha When I first came out to a friend, she didn't believe me because she said I like sports to much and my friends are super fratty haha but she is right. The first website I read everyday is ESPN and I am an avid follower of the crazy world of college football. I like being gay though so don't get me wrong, you just wouldn't ever realize I am gay unless I tell you.

Last thing I'll say for today (my friend is making cookies!), look how cute my dog is!

2 comments:

  1. When you say GQ, and you mean the magazine then me too.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love GQ. I would love to intern there over the summer

    ReplyDelete