Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pictures

So I was at work today and my boss asked me to go around LA and take pictures of the city for our new office. It was a pretty big compliment that she asked me to do this because our new office is going to be in the brand new campus center and my pictures will be seen by thousands of visitors every year. I'm really excited to go around the city this weekend and take some pics! Other than that work has been pretty boring. I started training for a half-marathon in November and that's going pretty good. It's going to be my birthday present (kinda) because I'll be 21 by then and who doesn't want to go to Vegas! for their birthday/race haha Well I'll keep this short because well there isn't really anything going on right now haha

Listomania by Phoenix

I love Phoenix so you guys should just listen to all of their stuff haha but this is one of my favorite songs.

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment