Saturday, March 19, 2011

Running again

I am in love


I started running again yesterday and holy shit are my legs sore today. I hurt my knee back in November and it's just starting to feel better so I decided to do a short run. I actually like being sore though. It makes me feel like I accomplished something.

In other news, nothing has been going on lately haha I went to a super hipster gastropub last night, Würstkuche, in Little Tokyo. It was actually pretty cool, had a great atmosphere and a huge selection of beers! Hipster guys are very confusing. I can never tell if they are gay or just really hipster. It's an eternal confusion.

Anyways, I know this is a lame post but I have to get ready for tonight. It's Cat Lady's birthday (she doesn't like that name so I've changed it to Beth) and we are going to dinner then some bars after. Should be a really fun night.

Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment