Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mardi Gras and Lent

HAHAHAHA
Well I hope everyone had a great Fat Tuesday. Mine was full of nothing at all. I'm celebrating by going to bed at 11pm! Woooo. Now I'm not really a religious person but I generally try to give up/improve on a few things for Lent every year. I never do anything crazy drastic but things that will improve my life so here are the 5 things I'm giving up/improving on this year:

  1. Being lazy.
  2. Being messy.
  3. Wake up at 6am Monday-Thursday and 9pm Friday-Sunday.
  4. Workout everyday.
  5. No fast food.
Number 1 and 5 aren't that big of a problem now but I'd still like to improve on them. My living room is a mess with all of my art crap laying everywhere and my laundry is in some dire need of help but waking up at 6am is going to be the hardest. By far the hardest. 

Does anyone else do stuff for Lent?

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment