Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gaydar

I don't know if I've mentioned this before but I have an incredibly horrible gaydar. Besides the obviously gay guys, I can never tell who is gay or straight and last night was no different. We were at a restaurant with a group of friends and our waiter was pretty cute. He acted straight so I didn't think anything of it until I asked him a question and he put his hand on my back and leaned in to tell me where the bathroom was. I thought he was just doing it because it was a bit noisy but all of my friends stared at me and said the waiter was hitting on me. I didn't really think anything of it but maybe he was? It's instances like these that I wish everybody had a little TV above their head that displayed who that person is and what they want.

After dinner we went to The Frolic Room for drinks. We had never been there but it sounded interesting so we checked it out. Little did we know that it was about the size of my bedroom and we were the youngest in the bar by 20 years haha We went next door to this really cool Irish pub and had a great time. It was a huge area with good music and plenty of tables, a big ass bar and some games.

When we got back we were will pretty drunk so we proceded to try and do the shuffle from the new LMFAO music video. Let me tell you, it was really freaking hard! We had a blast though and it was a great way to end the night. Thank god my friends are finally 21 so we can go out and enjoy!

Nick

2 comments:

  1. My Gaydar is broke as well. I just think everyone is gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is very good and design are very awesome i really like it. Thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete